Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Garlic, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Convenience Without Compromise
- USDA Organic
- Quick & Easy Prepare in 5 Min.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
You'll Need For 4 Serving:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread Margarine or Olive Oil
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Serving||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 TBSP|
|4 Serving||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 TBSP|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 serving.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency).
For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerated leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies-all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic roasted garlic, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g) 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5g total fat, 1.5g sat fat, 60mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 1g sugar, 1g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
This is very useful to have around the house for simple preparations. You can vary the recipes using a variety of other ingredients such as with coconut cream instead of milk. I add cheese to my mix sometimes. The possibility is endless, you can add chives in, herbs like oregano and basil or spices. The roasted garlic flavor is not pronounced so you can add more oven roasted garlic or even garlic powder if you like. You can use it to add abit of texture to cauliflower mash as well.
These were even better than the regular flavor. And I don't think there is any competition from any organic brand.
Good for a simple breakfast
Posted by 5061610059826777418 on Sep 29, 2016
It's an organic product so it's healthy, and you can also add salt/pepper in the mix if you want a little bit more taste!
Dare I say better than home made?
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 23, 2016
Prepared to the directions (quick and easy method), with a dash more boiling water, this is so amazing. I am really fussy when it comes to mashed potato but this gets a big thumbs up from me and my (sometimes very fussy) children!! Buy it!!
good but tiny
Posted by Reviewer1901699 on May 16, 2016
I just wasn't expecting it to be such a tiny portion compared to when I have bought dried mashed potatoes, but they were good and I like that they are organic.
Posted by Reviewer2221371 on Sep 28, 2014
Easy to made, but the directions state to use olive oil or margarine. Who uses margarine these days. We use organic butter, because we are having organic mashed potatoes, and we want to eat organic.