Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Garlic, 3.5 oz (100 g)18 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: EDW-00071
- UPC Code: 043182000710
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.5 x 6.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Convenience Without Compromise
- USDA Organic
- Quick & Easy Prepare in 5 Min.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
You'll Need For 4 Serving:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread Margarine or Olive Oil
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Serving||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 TBSP|
|4 Serving||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 TBSP|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 serving.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency).
For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerated leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies-all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic roasted garlic, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g) 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5g total fat, 1.5g sat fat, 60mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 1g sugar, 1g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is very useful to have around the house for simple preparations. You can vary the recipes using a variety of other ingredients such as with coconut cream instead of milk. I add cheese to my mix sometimes. The possibility is endless, you can add chives in, herbs like oregano and basil or spices. The roasted garlic flavor is not pronounced so you can add more oven roasted garlic or even garlic powder if you like. You can use it to add abit of texture to cauliflower mash as well.
These were even better than the regular flavor. And I don't think there is any competition from any organic brand.