Edward & Sons, Original Organic Panko, Japanese Style Breadcrumbs, 10.5 oz (300 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1978
- Perfect for Tempura, Breading...
- Low Sodium
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
Panko Potato Croquettes
1 box Edward & Sons Organic Mashed Potatoes
3 oz Edward & Sons Organic Panko
2 to 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
Prepare a box (any variety - Home Style, Roasted Garlic, or Cheesy) of Edward & Sons mashed potato mix (or use any mashed potatoes) as directed and let cool. Pour Panko on to dinner plate. Scoop the mashed potatoes and pat into shape of croquette or small burger. Put the croquette on the plate with the Panko and pat gently to coat the underside. Turn over and coat the second side. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add croquettes to frying pan and cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Organic wheat flour, yeast, salt, organic expeller-pressed palm oil.
May contain traces of sesame seeds and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love using these to make chicken strips! I mix flour, panko, garlic salt, Himalaya pink salt and ground peppercorns. Dip the chicken in the mix, then egg, then mix again. Fry in coconut oil. Yum yum!!! My favorite! I also make honey mustard sauce. Perfect dinner or quick snack!