Eidon Mineral Supplements, Electrolytes, 18 oz (533 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ionic Minerals
- A Balanced Blend of All Essential Electrolytes
- Mineral Dietary Supplement
- 36 Servings
- Purity You Can See, Taste and Feel
- Easy to Swallow
- Gentle on the stomach
Electrolytes are truly the "Spark of Life" and are rapidly depleted during acute physical or emotional stress and continuously imbalanced by chronic stress. Imbalances or deficiencies can impact our body detrimentally causing anything from mild distress to complete loss of consciousness or death. Eidon electrolytes are in an ionic rapidly absorbable form immediately available to the body's cells.
No more guesswork: Eidon uses a proprietary process that transforms pure mineral crystals into a fully hydrated, 100% bioavailable liquid ionic supplement.
The Eidon Difference: Large does are used in solid supplements because most of the mineral is not absorbed. Eidon mineral are 100% bioavailable. It is not necessary to take large doses in order to be effective.
It's not what you take, it's what you absorb.
One tablespoon per day.
No sugar, starch, artificial colors or flavors. No added preservatives. No animal by-products.
Suited for vegan diets.
Store at room temperature, tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Chloride (from electrolytes below)||173.8 mgs||5.1%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||50 mg||1.4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride)||27.75 mg||6.9%|
Sodium (as sodium chloride)
|Calcium (as calcium chloride)||2.62 MG||.26%|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride)||37.5 mcg||125%|
|Sea water (as salt water)||0.28 ml||**|
** Daily Values (DV) not established