Elemental Herbs, All Good Lips, Original, Lip Balm, SPF 12, 4.25 g
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Oxybenzone Free
- Gluten Free
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by Oregon Tilth
Whether you need a little hydration or a lot of protection, our lip balms is formulated to keep your lips soft and smooth with the most natural, safest ingredients. All SPF flavors are oxybenzone free.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Directions apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure · Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating · Reapply at least every 2 hours · Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm · wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Zinc Oxide 3.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Lavender, Organic Plantain and Organic Yarrow Infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Organic Beeswax, Organic Essential Oils of Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Peppermint, and Non-GMO Vitamin E.|
For external use only · Do not use on damaged or broken skin · Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs · When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove · Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.