Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Solid Foods
Ella's Kitchen, Apples Apples Apples, 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08kg)
- Product Code: ELL-00088
- UPC Code: 845901000885
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.9 x 5.1 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Estimated availability time: Sunday, May 26
- Stage 1
- From 4 Months
- Super Smooth Puree
- 100% Apples
- I'm Organic
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Good in Every Sense
Hello, I'm 100% organic pureed fruit. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 4 months. I'm prefect for babies very first tastes or mixed into baby rice, cereal or yogurt for older babies. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen handy for early taste bud exploring!
I was produced in a factory that processes soy.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No E number or GM
- No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial Just yummy organic food for babies I'm unsweetened and unsalted I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: one pouch 2.5 oz (70 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|* Contains less than 2% of the Daily Value of this nutrient|