Ella's Kitchen, Banana Baby Brekkie, 3.5 oz (99 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Stage 1
- I'm Organic
- From 6 Months
- Smooth Fruit Yogurt + Brown Rice
- 100% Bananas, Yogurt, Rice, Lemon Juice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm a 100% mix of fruit, yogurt + brown rice with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My pouch contains gently pasteurized and smooth yogurt so my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect as part of a filling breakfast, a snack or as a simple dessert. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! I'm best eaten chilled or at room temperature. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry or a fridge. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Organic bananas, organic yogurt (organic pasteurized cultured milk), organic wholegrain brown rice, brown rice flour, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
I was made in a factory that processes dairy.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Great for kids!
Posted by Reviewer3027285 on Jan 04, 2014
My little nephew loves this one :)
my son loves it!
Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013
he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)
Posted by Reviewer3295589 on Jun 20, 2013
My son loves THE YELLOW ONE and so I thought I would order this in bulk for him too. BIG MISTAKE. He won't eat this at all. There's a sour taste in this and even I won't eat it. Now we just keep it store away not knowing what to do with it.
Ella's Kitchen, Banana Baby Brekkie
Posted by Reviewer3297703 on Dec 20, 2012
Great snack, my baby likes this a lot.