Ella's Kitchen, Nibbly Fingers, Mangoes + Carrots, 5 Bars, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 5 Finger Bars Inside Me
- Gently Baked Whole Grain Oat Finger Bars
- USDA Organic
- I'm Made From Dried Fruits, Not Fruit Concentrates
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Hello, I'm just yummy nibbly snack bars. I'm packed with organic fruits and whole grain oats and I don't have the tiniest trace of fruit concentrate or any refined sugars. I'm perfect for little one's hands. mouths and tummies!
Who Am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 1 year. I'm the perfect size to keep tiny tummies full up until dinner and I came in handy individually wrapped bars- great for little ones on the go! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Your little one is ready to eat me when they:
Can crawl with their tummy off the floor
Eat thicker, chunkier food purees
Mashed food with their jaw
Grabs little foods between thumb and fist fingers
Using me:Pop my handy, individually wrapped bars in your backpack or keep me at home until it's time for a little nibble.
Storing me: Keep me in the pantry until it's time for a little nibble.
Organic whole grain oats, organic malt extract, organic dried pears, organic dried mango, organic palm oil, organic raisins, organic dried apples, organic dried carrots, organic sunflower oil.
May Contain: Wheat.
I was made in a factory that processes: soy, egg, milk, wheat, tree nuts & peanuts.
Inside me you'll find:
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No concentrates or juices
- No added hydrogenated fat and nothing artificial
- Just nibbly organic finger bars for little ones
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
I'm not suitable for little people under 1 year old. Little ones eating me should always be sitting down and with a grown up to reduce the risk of choking.
|Serving Size: 1/3 bar (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
Posted by 4875187389564775486 on Nov 30, 2016
Although this is supposed to be for babies but I carry this around in my back pack all the time. When I feel hungry, I'll just take a small pack to eat. It is not high in calories so not needing to worry about gaining weight. It is soft and delicious.
My Daughter loves these!
Posted by 5261807417662983390 on Feb 21, 2016
Ella's Kitchen products are amazing, but the Nibbly Fingers are the best. I've been buying these for my daughter since she was about a year old and now she's almost three and still loves them. It's much better and healthier than any other cookie out there.https://secure.iherb.com/i/ui/stars/star_s_full.png
These bars are harder than cereal bars for adults. They are supposed to be for 1+ year olds. Seriously? They do not dissolve easy in the mouth, can easily choke on a piece. Very disappointed.
Being hard means it takes my boy longer to get through and less likely to come back for more so soon. He still loves to get one