Ella's Kitchen, Oh So Creamy Chicken + Corn Mash, Stage 2, 4.5 oz (127 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Herb Sprinkles
- I'm Organic
- From 7 Months
- Textured Not Lumpy
- USDA Organic
- Inspected by US Department of Agriculture
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm a yummy chicken, taters + veggie meal for babies. I'm made from a mix of just organic foods, perfectly balanced for growing babies.
Who am I for?
My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavors are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Organic sweet corn, organic whole milk, organic potatoes, organic chicken, organic onions, organic leeks, organic broccoli, organic mixed spices, organic peppercorns.
Inside me you'll find
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No concentrates or juices
- No big lumps and no artificial ingredients
- Just nutritional organic food for growing babies
- I'm unsweetened and unsalted
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (127 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|