Ella's Kitchen, Apples Carrots + Parsnips, Super Smooth Puree, 3.5 oz (99 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 6 Months
- USDA Organic
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Good In Every Sense
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic apples, organic carrots, organic parsnips, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find:
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Posted by 4827747931478221945 on Dec 18, 2014
baby loves it
I liked it and my baby didn't
Posted by 5312211467559901325 on Mar 28, 2014
Posted by Reviewer2563174 on Sep 09, 2011
Really sweet, and a great way to get vegetables in to the daily diet