- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Stage 2
- I'm Organic
- From 6 Months
- I'm Just Bananas, Apples, Lemon Juice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Squeezer me into a bowl or a straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic bananas, organic apples, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No Additives or GMO
- No Gluten or Wheat
- No Lumps or Bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Posted by 4861340834213567715 on Dec 18, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1316377 on Oct 19, 2013
My baby love it
Posted by Reviewer2610466 on Sep 11, 2013
my son loves it!
Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013
he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)