Ella's Kitchen, The Purple One, Squished Smoothie Fruits, 3.0 oz (85 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- 100% Fruits
- I'm Organic
- USDA Organic
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap Are BPA Free
Hello, I'm 100% blackcurrants, blueberries, apples + bananas with a dash of lemon juice. I'm just an organic smoothie fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little hands. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Shake me, squeeze me + slurp me up!
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen-I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
Organic bananas, organic apples, organic blackcurrants, organic blueberries, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
I was produced in a factory that process milk, soy and wheat.
Inside me you'll find
- NO added water
- NO preservative or thickeners
- NO E numbers or GM
- NO gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose
- NO lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just squished organic fruit for kids
- I'm unsweetened and unsalted
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your child and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: one pouch 3 oz (85 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
This is small and a handy size to take with me for emergency food when I am on a long train ride. I think they are for children. I was thinking it would have a mixed fruit taste. The quality, freshness, smooth- ness was good. The and container was in good working order. I will not order it again because It had an over-powering banana taste. I felt like it was almost all banana.
So delicious! The baby is very like to eat, my baby more than seven months a day to eat a bag.
Posted by 5448737023135072166 on Aug 18, 2016
Nice and Tasty we use it mixed with porredge and she just loves it
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 17, 2016
My 1y boy love it
Posted by Bridget on Aug 10, 2016
All ages can enjoy this. My kids eat as a quick snack.
Delicious! My 19 mths son LOVE it~
Posted by pingiori on Aug 01, 2016