Ella's Kitchen, The Yellow One, Squished Smoothie Fruits, 3.0 oz (85 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Bananas, Mangoes, Apricots, Green Apples, Lemons
- I'm Organic
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth
Hello, I'm 100% bananas, mangoes, apricots + apples with a dash of lemon juice. I'm just an organic smoothie fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little hands. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
Organic bananas, organic apples, organic mangoes, organic apricots, <1 g organic lemon juice concentrate.
I was produced in a factory that processes milk, soy and wheat.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No E numbers or GM
- No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just squished organic fruit for kids
- I'm unsweetened and unsalted
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My pouch and cap are BPA free.
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your child and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: one pouch 3 oz (85 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
My son loves this. He's a very picky eater so I guess parents with picky eaters can order 1 of these to try. This is in a pouch so it is so convenient to prepare.
Posted by 5077180791053448254 on Jun 30, 2016
My 2 years old loves it. He don't like eat fruits just fresh juice. Good option. After open you can keep in the fridge a few days.
Easy to serve
Posted by odereviews on Dec 06, 2015
Ella's products are really nice. High quality organic products, and package is nice, as it's easy to serve this. Taste is great too.
Posted by 5593359367609378624 on Feb 28, 2015
i didn't like this i'm wondering how someone can drink this !!
Posted by 5472260497310655164 on Sep 09, 2014