Emani, Sculpting Pressed Blush, Gasolina, 0.14 oz (4 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Emanates
- Vegan, Talc Free, Paraben Free
- Toxin Free
- Cruelty Free
Natural pressed mineral blush can be used for the cheeks or to give you an all over healthy, radiant glow.
Apply on bare skin or foundation, using a blush (V2) brush, swirl and tap off excess. Using 'inverted C' brush motion, apply blush color underneath cheeks bones to create contour. Then lightly sweep towards temples and on apples of cheeks.
Mica, dimethicone, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, moringa oleifera seed oil, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, water, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxide (Cl77491 Cl77492 Cl77499).
Emani products are Free of: Talc parabens petrochemicals, glutens, animal derivatives, phthalates, nano-particles, GMOs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Looks darker orange than pictured, feeling a little skeptical upon opening the compact...if i bought e wrong color blush. Applied today and surprised it looks very nice. I have asian skin with yellow undertone and fair skin, this fits me well. I use it with larenim pressed foundation (3-wm). Suggest to use a blush brush than fingers, so its not to concentrated on 1 spot. :)