Xylitol USA, Xyla, Just Like Sugar!, 100 Packets, 4 g Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Looks, Tastes, Cooks & Bakes Just Like Sugar!
- Xyla Xylitol
- 100% Xylitol
- Low Carb...
- Low Calorie...
- Diabetic Safe...
- All Natural Sweetener. Sweet Without the Guilt!
- Not for Pets
- Sweetening for Over 100 Years!
- No Sugar Highs
- No Sugar Lows
- Naturally Sugar Free
- No Artificial Sweetener
- 40% Fewer Calories than Processed Sugar
- 75% Less Carb Intake
- Sweeter • Smarter • Healthier
Xyla, xylitol - is a low-glycemic sugar that is processed from natural xylan-rich sources. Xylitol is metabolized independently of insulin and is safe for diabetics and anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Xyla, xylitol is not new!
Derived from 100% North American Hardwood
- Helps to prevent dental caries
- Helps to prevent plaque formation
- Reduced colonization of oral cavity by caries-causing bacteria
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism when used in place of glucose or sucrose as part of a low-sugar diet
- Helps to reduce the incidence of inner ear infections in children
- Diabetic friendly
- Low glycemic
- Increases vitamin absorption
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Anti-aging properties
|Serving Size: 1 packet (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
GOOD: Xylitol Powder is top-quality: Made in USA and tastes same or better than ordinary sugar. BAD: Paper wraps break easily in my pocket, please improve the quality of paper. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
what a relief! when i was having trouble finding Smart Sweet packets, i came across this product and am happy to report that this is just as good. the flavor is top-notch. i couldn't be happier. the best part is that Xyla is made from hardwoods in the U.S. and research has shown that this is the healthiest of all xylitols. be sure to read the fine print on the competitors' labels (made from corn or having additives like syllica is not good!). one small complaint is the quality of individual paper packets is not great. still, the product itself is excellent!!
Posted by 5060474252866296378 on Jun 22, 2016
I'm a sweeteners user since eons. Bought this one thinking in moving from chemical sweeteners such as sucralose. I have to say Xyla did not sweet like sugar, I have used up to 5 packets for a single cup without feeling it is actually sweetening. Will try a different one.
Posted by 5136625102859943471 on May 09, 2016
Love it. Doesn't taste like chemicals at all
Not good enough
Posted by NMarion on Feb 28, 2015
No sweet sugar. I won't buy it again.
Not too bad but a little disappointed....
Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Jul 26, 2014
It does not leave a yucky taste/aftertaste in my coffee, which is really good. However it is not as sweet as I expect. Maybe it is just me, but one pack in my cup of coffee just does not seem enough to sweeten the drink.
Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014
The taste is very good, 0 calories and it helps with tooth decay. It's also made from birch treas and in the US, not China. The only drawback I find is the production/extraction process. I watched a video about it and they said in it that are used chemicals for the purpose. I might try stevia next time.