Xylitol USA, Xyla, Just Like Sugar, 2 lb (908 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- Sweet Without the Guilt!
- Looks, Tastes, Cooks & Bakes Just Like Sugar!
- 100% Xylitol
- Natural - Derived From 100% North American Hardwood
- Low Carb...Low Calorie...Diabetic Safe
- Sweetening for Over 100 Years!
- No Sugar Highs
- No Sugar Lows
- Naturally Sugar Free
- No Artificial Sweetener
- 40% Fewer Calories than Processed Sugar
- 75% Less Carb Intake
- Sweeter · Smarter · Healthier
Xyla, xylitol - Is a low-glycemic sugar that is processed from natural xylan-rich sources. Xylitol is metabolized independently of insulin and is safe for diabetics and anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle.
A natural sugar substitute
Sweetening food with no after taste, no artificial additives...no guilt!
- Perfect for coffee, tea, cereal
- Does not promote cavities
- Looks and tastes like sugar
- Leaves no aftertaste
- Dissolves quickly
Use in 1 to 1 ratio like sugar. Heat stable for cooking and baking. Not recommended for cooking with products that contain yeast. Vegan safe.
100% pure xylitol crystals.
Excessive use of xylitol may cause a mild laxative effect. Use as recommended.
Not for pets.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 227|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
be sure to buy birch
be sure to buy birch
I appreciate that there is birch sugar out there. This is a wonderful product. The corn xylitol made me have heart palpitations, as if it was I was eating high fructose corn syrup. Not this one though, this birch xylitol is a perfect sugar substitute in small doses. ________ update: I still enjoy this birch xylitol, but I agree it has a 'cold' energy to it. I use it for baking only and add warm spices.
Posted by 5653819609736268066 on Dec 01, 2016
Great sugar replacement!
So amazingly good!!!
Posted by 5677606697095902094 on Aug 03, 2016
It taste better than sugar itself! The begining of a much healthier and sweet life. Love it. The perfect sweetness without after taste. Its a really good product.
Posted by Reviewer2699500 on Apr 06, 2015
I am officially a fan, I have been using stevia. My mom was recently diagnosed with diabetes and I ordered this and a few other products for her, while visiting her we tried this today it does not have the bitter aftertate that stevia has..LOVE IT!
Posted by Reviewer2458468 on Dec 09, 2014