Xylitol USA, Xyla, Just Like Sugar!, 100 Packets, 4 g Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Looks, Tastes, Cooks & Bakes Just Like Sugar!
- Xyla Xylitol
- 100% Xylitol
- Low Carb...
- Low Calorie...
- Diabetic Safe...
- All Natural Sweetener. Sweet Without the Guilt!
- Not for Pets
- Sweetening for Over 100 Years!
- No Sugar Highs
- No Sugar Lows
- Naturally Sugar Free
- No Artificial Sweetener
- 40% Fewer Calories than Processed Sugar
- 75% Less Carb Intake
- Sweeter • Smarter • Healthier
Xyla, xylitol - is a low-glycemic sugar that is processed from natural xylan-rich sources. Xylitol is metabolized independently of insulin and is safe for diabetics and anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Xyla, xylitol is not new!
Derived from 100% North American Hardwood
- Helps to prevent dental caries
- Helps to prevent plaque formation
- Reduced colonization of oral cavity by caries-causing bacteria
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism when used in place of glucose or sucrose as part of a low-sugar diet
- Helps to reduce the incidence of inner ear infections in children
- Diabetic friendly
- Low glycemic
- Increases vitamin absorption
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Anti-aging properties
|Serving Size: 1 packet (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
GOOD: Xylitol Powder is top-quality: Made in USA and tastes same or better than ordinary sugar. BAD: Paper wraps break easily in my pocket, please improve the quality of paper. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
what a relief! when i was having trouble finding Smart Sweet packets, i came across this product and am happy to report that this is just as good. the flavor is top-notch. i couldn't be happier. the best part is that Xyla is made from hardwoods in the U.S. and research has shown that this is the healthiest of all xylitols. be sure to read the fine print on the competitors' labels (made from corn or having additives like syllica is not good!). one small complaint is the quality of individual paper packets is not great. still, the product itself is excellent!!
Made from hardwood not corn
Posted by 5246260922289293359 on Oct 22, 2016
I was attracted to the product coming from birch not corn. The packets are handy and buying a 100 packets made the price good. Xylitol is not as sweet as artificial sweeteners but doesn't seem to have the risks attached to artificial sweeteners.
No nasty aftertaste!
Posted by 5754398798770789751 on Jul 29, 2016
Tried Truvia first, which has a strong aftertaste, so was very happy that Xyla really does taste like sugar. Found my new sugar substitute!
Posted by 5060474252866296378 on Jun 22, 2016
I'm a sweeteners user since eons. Bought this one thinking in moving from chemical sweeteners such as sucralose. I have to say Xyla did not sweet like sugar, I have used up to 5 packets for a single cup without feeling it is actually sweetening. Will try a different one.
Posted by 5136625102859943471 on May 09, 2016
Love it. Doesn't taste like chemicals at all