Endangered Species Chocolate, Natural Chocolate with Forest Mint, 3 oz (85 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Natural Flavor
- 72% Dark Chocolate with Forest Mint
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, can sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), natural mint flavor.
Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk and tree nuts.
Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
|Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Sat Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||21 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love this chocolate. If you like dark chocolate and mint, this is perfect.
Posted by 5459610617279796347 on Oct 12, 2016
YUMMY VEGAN CHOCOLATE YAY def repurchase this!!!!!!!! who says vegans only eat veggies?????????!
Great quality and flavor
Posted by 4733495270325679651 on Jul 21, 2016
Mint chocolate is my favorite and this company makes a good one.
Posted by 5674092319315323201 on Jul 20, 2016
I bought this chocolate because the company suggests it allocates funds to help endangered species. The chocolate was delicious with a perfect blend of dark and mint. Highly recommended!
Posted by 5220922106811393586 on Jun 15, 2016