Endangered Species Chocolate, Natural Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa
- 72% Cocoa
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- 72% Dark Chocolate With Hazelnut Toffee
We buy our cacao from small family-owned properties, helping sustain the habitats and communities in which they exist.
Bittersweet chocolate (*chocolate liquor, cane sugar, *cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), hazelnut toffee (organic salted butter [cream, salt], cane sugar, roasted hazelnuts, tapioca syrup, soy lecithin).
*Cocoa Come From Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
Allergens: Contains Hazelnuts, milk and soy.
Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Sat. Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||21 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 16, 2015
The hazelnut toffee isn't too sweet and has just a hum of hazelnut flavor.
Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015
Its so great to know that your making a positive change and snacking at the same time!
Posted by 5685610328029488998 on Jan 18, 2015
it's a good chocolate but it's little bit too sour , if you like extra sour you will prop ply loved this
Posted by enilorak on Jun 09, 2014
Wow, this chocolate is amazing!