- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Eat Freely
- Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
- Certified Gluten-Free
- No Artificial Anything!
- Allergy Friendly - Free of The 8 Common Allergens
Natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), evaporated cane juice, non-dairy cocoa butter.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility
Our products are free of:
- Tree nuts
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
|Serving Size: 1 Package (32 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Sat. Fat||8 g||40%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Jul 03, 2016
The best vegan chocolate I've had. Perfect chopped up and added to things like baked goods or trail mix!
Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015
Love that its free from milk, but i dident like it at all. It was to dark, to hard, and to dry!
Posted by jwillock on Feb 24, 2015
I found this to be way to sweet for a Dark Chocolate. Also found it to be strangely gritty. Not overly impressed.
Tastes Good, Healthy
Posted by 5639118590836346846 on Nov 04, 2014
This chocolate bar isn't too big and has a nice chocolatey, yet not too rich, flavor.
Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014
When arrived it had melted but I flattened it out and put it in the fridge. That didn't change the wonderful dark chocolate or even the yummy dark chocolate cream on the inside. This is a great bar.