Enjoy Life Foods, Granola, Cinnamon Raisin Crunch, 12.8 oz (365 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look Same Great Taste!
- Blast of Cinnamon in Every Bite!
- Resealable Stay-Fresh Package
- Eat Freely
- Nut and Gluten Free
- Made With Plump Natural Raisins and Finely Ground Imported Cinnamon
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Gluten-Free
- All Natural
- No Artificial Anything!
- Allergy Friendly - Free of The 8 Common Allergens
At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people's insides happy. That's why all of our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens. Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely. We promise they'll make you smile inside out!
Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team
Brown rice flakes, evaporated cane juice, brown rice syrup, raisins*, rice crisps (rice flour, rice bran, raisin juice concentrate, honey, salt), inulin (chicory root fiber), ground cinnamon, ground flaxseed, salt, natural cinnamon flavor, rosemary extract.
Vitamin and Minerals: Magnesium; iron; niacin (vitamin B3); zinc; thiamin (vitamin B1); pantothenic acid (vitamin B5); Folate; vitamin B6.
Our products are free of:
- Tree Nuts
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free bakery.
Products sold by weight not volume contents may settle.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (52 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving (As Packaged)||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4