- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nut and Gluten Free
- Eat Freely
- Free of the 8 Common Allergens, Allergy Friendly
- Certified Gluten-Free
- cRc Pareve
- Made in a Dedicated Nut-Free and Certified Gluten-Free Facility
- 100% Natural
- Low Fat
- Low Sodium
- Sweetened with Fruit Juice and Honey
Our cereals are gluten-free and free of the eight most common allergens. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
Have you ever heard a belly laugh? At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that kep your insides happy too. Gluten-free and made without any of the eight most common allergens, our Crunchy cereals are crunch-eriffic. Try all our yummy foods. Because now you can eat freely and smile inside out!
Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team
Fun Food Ideas!
Add milk or non-dairy alternative and heat in the microwave for a warm, yummy treat or Learn to make your favorite pies with our Crunchy Crumb Crust.
Rice flour, rice bran, raisin juice concentrate, honey, salt.
Made in a dedicated nut-free and certified gluten-free facility. This facility also processes soy; however, strict manufacturing and sanitation practices are employed to prevent cross-contamination. This product is batch-tested for soy and gluten.
Our products contain no: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy , fish, shellfish.
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
Contents may settle.
Product sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 3/4 Cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||46 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.