- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Enzymatic Therapy, Artery Advantage, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: EMT-02883
- UPC Code: 763948028832
- Package Quantity: 30 Enteric Coated Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.5 x 4.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Heart Matters
- Circulatory Support
- Promotes Healthy Arteries and Blood Flow
- With Vitamin K2 & Pomegranate!
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
One pill per day:
- Promotes natural, unrestricted blood flow
- Reduces blood homocysteine levels
Get to the "heart of the matter" with vitamin K2!
- Vitamin K2 promotes calcium transfer from blood to bones to help maintain healthy arteries. Also supports strong bones.
- Allicin from Garlinase fresh garlic helps support healthy cholesterol levels.†††
- Antioxidant-rich pomegranate dramatically improves factors for a healthier heart and arteries, including enhancing circulation and reducing the effects of oxidative stress.
Clinically Studied Ingredients:
- Promote healthy platelet activity
- Support healthy blood flow
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure levels†††
††† Levels already within normal limits.
One tablet daily with food. Do not chew or crush.
Cellulose, rice maltodextrin, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, sodium caseinate (milk), fractionated coconut oil, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, and stearic acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If you are taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product has a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil or pouch is punctured!
|Serving Size: 1 enteric-coated tablet|
|Amount per enteric-coated tablet||%DV**|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1,000%**|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%**|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%**|
|Garlinase Fresh Garlic Blend
Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract standardized to contain 3.8% allicin and organic garlic powder
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit Extract||50 mg||***|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) from Natto (fermented soybean extract)||45 mcg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.