Enzymatic Therapy, Bromelain Plus, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Enzymes to Relieve Muscle Pain and Inflammation Following Exercise
- What Better Feels Like
- Pain & inflammation
- Purity, Safety & Performance-Laboratory Tested
Bromelain Plus pain formula reduces pain and stiffness of muscles due to exercise and overuse. It supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response associated with exercise and overuse. Bromelain Plus contains bromelain, a protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
Two capsules three times daily.
Inulin (from chicory root), vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), potassium bicarbonate, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per 2 capsules||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1 %***|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||225 mg||375%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||125 mg||1,250%|
|Bromelain (2,400 G.D.U./g)||375 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.
This is an old favorite which our family has used for years. Aside from its effectiveness, the company and its quality control are excellent.
This is great for muscle aches & pains. Love it!! Have used it for years. Chewable Bromelain is also very good for childrens night terrors...... It is a medicine cabinet staple, must have for our family.... We take no meds at all for 20 or 30 years... Thanks