Enzymatic Therapy, Calcium, with Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D, 180 Tablets
- Dietary Supplement
- Multi-Calcium Blend
- Dynamic Bone-Building Action
- What Better Feels Like
- Bone Health
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Support your bones now so they'll support you later.
- Provides more calcium and vitamin D than drinking 3 glasses of whole milk, without the fat and calories.
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus for active absorption.
- Research indicates calcium with phosphorus is up to five times better absorbed than other forms of calcium.
- Calcium supports and maintains optimum bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.†
†Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons. A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Daily intake above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit to bone health.
Three tablets daily with food.
Modified cellulose, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 3 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per 3 Tablets||% DV**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from tricalcium phosphate [480 mg], calcium carbonate [480 mg], and calcium gluconate [40 mg])||1 g||100%|
|Phosphorous (from tricalcium phosphate)||240 mg||24%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate)||400 mg||100%|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|