- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Assists in Fat and Cholesterol Breakdown
- Clinically Proven to Increase HDL-2 (Good) Cholesterol
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
Pantethine is the biologically active form of pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and exerts benefits well beyond pantothenic acid. Pantethine is utilized by key enzymes involved in the transport and breakdown of triglycerides (fatty acids) and cholesterol.
The breakdown of fat into energy requires the transport of fatty acids across cellular membranes. Pantethine (as a component of coenzyme A and acyl carrier protein) is essential in this process. Clinical studies demonstrate pantethine, but not pantothenic acid, can help some individuals break down fatty acids and cholesterol more effectively.
Recommendations: One tablet three times daily with meals.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||% Daily Value|
|Pantesin Pantethine||300 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|