Enzymatic Therapy, DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes, Whiteheads and Blackheads
- No Benzoyl Peroxide to Cause Dry Skin
- Deep Cleansing - Active Sulfur
- Plant Based
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries acne blemishes and allows to skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
- Apply soap to hands or wash cloth
- Gently wash affected areas one to three times daily
- Leave on skin for several minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Sulfur 5%||Acne treatment|
Aloe vera leaf, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower extract, fo-ti (polygonum multiflorum) root extract, glycerin (vegetable), hawthorn (crategus monogyna) berry extract, pentasodium pentetate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, sage (salvia officinalis) aerial part extract, sodium chloride, sodium cocoate (coconut), sodium palmate, tetrasodium etidronate, water.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Dryness or irritation of the skin may increase if other tropical medications are used at the same time or immediately following use of this product. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas on skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
I have used this product since 1996. It is the only product that doesn't irritate my skin. I clean with it early morning and before bed. This is an excellent product for people with problematic acne. I haven't had a blemishh since 1996.
I started using this soap and went from having a few blemishes to my face turning into a mess within a week! I had more breakouts than I have ever had in my life (at 38!) My skin was red and irritated and felt terrible. Be aware that not everyone can use sulfur, and apparently I am one of them! I also felt nauseous while using it and had a terrible metallic taste in my mouth.
Posted by 5758321528897697105 on Jan 08, 2017
My son has been using this soap for years to control his acne. Was recommended by his chiropractor/nutritionist. Works extremely well.
Posted by 5660094304674562672 on Dec 22, 2016
very good product
This soap is magic!
Posted by 5585447200919319168 on Oct 24, 2016
My sister ordered me this soap bar two months ago and I've been using it since. In two days, it dried out my pimples and within one week I had no pimples at all! I still have very tiny ones once in a while but it stopped the break outs. It even changed my skin's texture it made it really smooth. I love this so much I've recommended it to all my friends and family and I ordered me 3 more, haha, just to make sure I never run out of it. Thank you, thank you for such a product. <3 Oh I forgot to say, my skin is very sensitive. The soap irritated me the first two weeks but I didn't stop because I saw the results on pimples so quick, so in a couple of weeks my skin got used to the soap and now it's fine, it doesn't irritate my face. :)
good good good!
Posted by Reviewer2168863 on Jun 07, 2016
a bit smelly but the smell is tolerable and this soap is very effective but gentle. clears my face up beautifully! my skin is very sensitive but this doesn't irritate it at all.
very good:) dries out the pimples
Posted by 4719808453474654908 on May 24, 2016
very good product, it dries out the pimples . I advise people with oily skin to only use it once a day as it can dry out your skin to much forcing the skin to make oil. which then causes pimples. I hope it continues to work good