- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Enzymatic Therapy, DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)150 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: EMT-01070
- UPC Code: 359800010703
- Package Quantity: 3 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.4 x 2.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes, Whiteheads and Blackheads
- No Benzoyl Peroxide to Cause Dry Skin
- Deep Cleansing - Active Sulfur
- Plant Based
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries acne blemishes and allows to skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
- Apply soap to hands or wash cloth
- Gently wash affected areas one to three times daily
- Leave on skin for several minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Sulfur 5%||Acne treatment|
Aloe vera leaf, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower extract, fo-ti (polygonum multiflorum) root extract, glycerin (vegetable), hawthorn (crategus monogyna) berry extract, pentasodium pentetate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, sage (salvia officinalis) aerial part extract, sodium chloride, sodium cocoate (coconut), sodium palmate, tetrasodium etidronate, water.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Dryness or irritation of the skin may increase if other tropical medications are used at the same time or immediately following use of this product. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas on skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used this product since 1996. It is the only product that doesn't irritate my skin. I clean with it early morning and before bed. This is an excellent product for people with problematic acne. I haven't had a blemishh since 1996.
What can I say, I will sound like so many reviews that I've read over the years that have promised a product works. The only problem is this is the first thing for me that has worked. People tout so many other products at a cure for acne, but this is the first one that has actually worked for me after using EVERYTHING on the market. I also take Tissue D acne which is a tissue salt and that started me on a slow road to healing. This soap was the thing that has completely cleared the rest of my "issues." I still have some marks that are fading, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this soap. It won't fix everything in a day, but wash gently with it for a week or two and lightly exfoliate your skin and you should have good results. It works! Hallelujah!