Enzymatic Therapy, DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes, Whiteheads and Blackheads
- No Benzoyl Peroxide to Cause Dry Skin
- Deep Cleansing - Active Sulfur
- Plant Based
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries acne blemishes and allows to skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
- Apply soap to hands or wash cloth
- Gently wash affected areas one to three times daily
- Leave on skin for several minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Sulfur 5%||Acne treatment|
Aloe vera leaf, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower extract, fo-ti (polygonum multiflorum) root extract, glycerin (vegetable), hawthorn (crategus monogyna) berry extract, pentasodium pentetate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, sage (salvia officinalis) aerial part extract, sodium chloride, sodium cocoate (coconut), sodium palmate, tetrasodium etidronate, water.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Dryness or irritation of the skin may increase if other tropical medications are used at the same time or immediately following use of this product. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas on skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used this product since 1996. It is the only product that doesn't irritate my skin. I clean with it early morning and before bed. This is an excellent product for people with problematic acne. I haven't had a blemishh since 1996.
What can I say, I will sound like so many reviews that I've read over the years that have promised a product works. The only problem is this is the first thing for me that has worked. People tout so many other products at a cure for acne, but this is the first one that has actually worked for me after using EVERYTHING on the market. I also take Tissue D acne which is a tissue salt and that started me on a slow road to healing. This soap was the thing that has completely cleared the rest of my "issues." I still have some marks that are fading, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this soap. It won't fix everything in a day, but wash gently with it for a week or two and lightly exfoliate your skin and you should have good results. It works! Hallelujah!
very good:) dries out the pimples
Posted by 4719808453474654908 on May 24, 2016
very good product, it dries out the pimples . I advise people with oily skin to only use it once a day as it can dry out your skin to much forcing the skin to make oil. which then causes pimples. I hope it continues to work good
very good product
Posted by 5216925738378923431 on May 14, 2016
It helps me treat acne. I like it very much.
it smells very bad
Posted by 5572788577502192327 on Mar 20, 2016
I don't like the smell at all. It smells like a burning skin.
Helps keep breakouts at bay
Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 20, 2016
Not too drying, keeps breakouts at a minimum. I use every other day.
Bought for a teen with skin problems...
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015
...to see if it'll clear up acne. I have nothing to report yet, but looked carefully at all available products before selecting this, based on price and more importantly quality of ingredients.