Enzymatic Therapy, Earth's Promise, Berry-Pomegranate Flavored, 14-Day Supply Drink Mix, 5.9 oz (166.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Goodness of Purple
- Taste Life!
- Delicious, Nutrient-Rich Dietary Supplement from Purple Fruits & Vegetables
- Drink in a Medley of Great-Tasting, Purple-Spectrum Goodness!
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar Added
- With Mangosteen
- Earth's Promise...Taste Life!
One glass = The Nutrients of 5 Servings of Purple Fruits & Vegetables
You Get as Much:
- Antioxidant power as 1/2 cup cranberries
- Vitamin C as 1/2 cup strawberries
- Quercetin as 1 cup blackberries
- Ellagic acid as 1 cup red raspberries
- Anthocyanins as 1/2 cup blueberries
- Fiber as 1 bowl of oatmeal
Earth's Promise Purple is the easy way to enhance your diet, boost memory function, maintain urinary tract health and support healthy aging. We've combined over 20 nutrient-rich ingredients from sun-kissed gardens, lush fields and fruit-filled orchards. A delicious way to use the earth's bounty to fortify your body and spirit.
Recommendations: Each day, mix 1-1/2 tablespoons with 8 to 12 ounces of water. Stir briskly or shake in a closed container until mixed. Best if consumed within 30 minutes of preparation, or if refrigerated, within 72 hours.
Natural flavors, malic acid, citric acid, silicon dioxide, and soy lecithin
Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
|Serving Size: 1-1/2 tablespoons (11.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per 1-1/2 tablespoons||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%†|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%†|
|Vitamin C (from acerola cherry fruit extract and sodium ascorbate)||50 mg||83%†|
|Fruit and Vegetable Blend
Cranberry fruit (1.5 g)
Whole apple (1.2 g)
Strawberry fruit (560 mg)
Blueberry fruit (476 mg)
Acerola cherry fruit extract (420 mg)
Elderberry fruit (420 mg)
Blackberry fruit (210 mg)
Concord grape fruit (140 mg)
Cranberry fruit extract (140 mg)
Pomegranate fruit (70 g)
Raspberry fruit (70 mg)
Sweet cherry fruit extract (64 mg)
Eggplant fruit (53 mg)
Bilberry fruit extract (21 mg)
Mangosteen fruit (18 mg)
Prune fruit extract (18 mg)
Whole red bell pepper (18 mg)
Inulin from chicory root (3 g)
Guar gum seed extract (1 g)
|Stevia Leaf Extract||170 mg||**|
|Proprietary Antioxidant Fruit Blend
Grape fruit, grape seed, blueberry fruit, raspberry fruit, raspberry seed, and bilberry fruit extracts and cranberry, plum, strawberry, and tart cherry fruits
|Anthocyanins (from Fruit and Vegetable Blends)||20 mg||**|
|Ellagic Acid (from Fruit and Vegetable Blends)||11 mg||**|
|Quercetin (from Fruit and Vegetable Blends)||600 mcg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie
**Daily Value not established.
This product is great. I buy it for my son who has very limited fruit and veg intake. Even though he is very picky about what he eats and drinks, he really like this.