Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil, Mild Citrus Flavor, 3.5 fl oz (105 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free from Mercury and other Heavy Metals
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
- Purity, Safety & Performance- Laboratory Tested
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. liquid fish oil products.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of important nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavor
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eksimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
- One of the world's most clinically studied fish oils- the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable- up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with no fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
One teaspoon (5 ml) daily with food. Refrigerate after opening.
Mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%**|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%**|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2 g||†|
|Monounsaturated fat||1.5 g||†|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 645-830 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 400-535 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||4.6 g||†|
| ** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established
Great Price and just like the oil I uses to buy at the Apothecary. Thank You
Great Fish Oil
Posted by 4625760938462337983 on Sep 02, 2014
I am very pleased with this fish oil. It is a high-quality and doesn't taste awful like many fish oils. Yes, it does cost more than the other fish oils; but, it is worth the extra $$$.
Review of Enzymatic Therapy
Posted by Reviewer3002941 on Feb 01, 2012
The taste is great. No fishy taste just real clean. Just wish I'd ordered a bigger bottle.
Very good fish oil
Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Feb 23, 2011
It is several years since I began to take it and I have got the expected benefits. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a suplemmentation in omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Posted by Reviewer3222603 on Jan 12, 2011
I have been using this product over 3 years and I can't complain about it-
Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil
Posted by Reviewer2428111 on Dec 10, 2010
I have been using this product for over five years, befause my doctor wants me to take 2 teapoons a day. I would have to take too may softgels to achieve the prescribed dose. The iHerb price for this product is the best I routinely find on-line when I need to order. Kudos to iHerb for your excellent service and the wide variety of your product choices.