Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil, Mild Citrus Flavor, 3.5 fl oz (105 ml)17 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: EMT-02190
- UPC Code: 763948021901
- Package Quantity: 3.5 fl oz (105 ml)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 5 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.10
- Free from Mercury and other Heavy Metals
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
- Purity, Safety & Performance- Laboratory Tested
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. liquid fish oil products.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of important nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavor
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eksimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
- One of the world's most clinically studied fish oils- the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable- up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with no fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
One teaspoon (5 ml) daily with food. Refrigerate after opening.
Mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%**|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%**|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2 g||†|
|Monounsaturated fat||1.5 g||†|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 645-830 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 400-535 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||4.6 g||†|
| ** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great Price and just like the oil I uses to buy at the Apothecary. Thank You