Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil, Mild Citrus Flavor, 3.5 fl oz (105 ml)
Priced together: $19.24 Priced separately: $21.24
- Free from Mercury and other Heavy Metals
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
- Purity, Safety & Performance- Laboratory Tested
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. liquid fish oil products.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of important nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavor
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eksimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
- One of the world's most clinically studied fish oils- the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable- up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with no fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
One teaspoon (5 ml) daily with food. Refrigerate after opening.
Mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%**|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%**|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2 g||†|
|Monounsaturated fat||1.5 g||†|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 645-830 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 400-535 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||4.6 g||†|
| ** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established