Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Natural Stable Fish Oil, 225 Softgels
Priced together: $29.95 Priced separately: $31.95
- Free from mercury and other heavy metals†
- Natural Stable fish oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Dietary supplement
- Heart health
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
- Purity safety and performance - Laboratory tested
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more that 120 scientific reports.
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil.
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil.
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils.
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity, and Quality.
†Free from detectable levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic.
Three softgels with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount Per 3 Softgels||% DV**|
|Calories from fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Eskimo-3 Brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1.5g||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.