Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Natural Stable Fish Oil, 225 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free from mercury and other heavy metals†
- Natural Stable fish oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Dietary supplement
- Heart health
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
- Purity safety and performance - Laboratory tested
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports.
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil.
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil.
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils.
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity, and Quality.
†Free from detectable levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic.
Three softgels with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount Per 3 Softgels||% DV**|
|Calories from fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Eskimo-3 Brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1.5g||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
No where as good as New Chapter 5oomg which i ordered last time. These ones were not that much cheaper either. I have to take 2 twice a day for a reasonable result, even then my skin is not as smooth as it is on 1 twice a day using New Chapter fish oil. I won't order it again.
I have to put these softgels in applesauce for them to take. Don't think they can swallow anything this big.
Posted by 5600536609171884013 on Dec 10, 2014
have used this in the past .could not get it abroad where i live so glad i could get it from iherb
Omega 3 d'excellente qualité
Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Oct 07, 2014
Ni remontées, ni mauvais goût. Cette huile de poisson cachère, filtrée des métaux lourds est très efficace et son prix est très intéressant.
Posted by 5549726224653791909 on Nov 27, 2013
This is one of the Best omega3 I've tried.
Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012
Extremely fresh and easy to use. Usually I take NOW foods fish oil (liquid) because it's much cheaper if you take large amounts. When traveling, I take this one! People who live in western countries usually don't get nearly enough omega-3 compared to the intake of omega-6. That's why it's important to take these supplements. Omega-6 causes overall inflammation which is a base for many chronic diseases. Omega-3 is a simple cure to those diseases. Take good care of your omega-3/omega-6 ratio and it will take good care of you!!!