Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Ultra-Pure Omega-3, 105 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Free from Mercury and other Heavy Metals†
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Kosher and Pareve (Used only for medical reasons)
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
†Free from detectable levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic.
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable—up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. fish oil products.
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
Recommendations: Three softgels with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult you healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving size: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 35|
|Amount per 3 softgels||%DV*|
|Calories from fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.5 g||**|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1.5 g||**|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
No fishy repeats!
Posted by Reviewer1825304 on Jan 21, 2014
In May I had a blood test which showed that my omega 3 level was 3.5, the normal range is suppose to be 8.0. High risk level is less than 4. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil, but the gel caps were always so big, until I found these. The gel caps are small and I take 3 a day. My level is now up to 7.4 almost normal and I've been taking them 7 mos. my DPA, ALA, DHA, and EPA have all improved dramaticaly also. I'm very pleased with this product.
Its the best fish oil
Posted by MrOslo on Aug 02, 2013
Posted by 5549726224653791909 on Feb 02, 2013
a España me ha legado en 15 días, sin ningun problema. Usa mi código y obtén $10 de descuento en tu primer pedido! felicidades iHerb!
Easy to swallow, no fish burps
Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 25, 2012
Very good quality in a brand I trust. I don't like horse pills, even slippery ones, and these are nice and small and easy to swallow. In my home it's used for skin, brain, joints, inflammation, etc. to good effect. Always check in with your own doctor/healing team to make sure that a supplement (or dosage) is right for you. Here's to your good health! :)