Enzymatic Therapy, GABA, Brain/Memory, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Regulates Brain Nerve Cell Functions
- Considered the Brain's Natural Calming Agent
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
Recommendations: One capsule twice daily.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per capsule||% Daily Value|
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Worked well but maybe not for me
Posted by 4623110765086371297 on May 02, 2016
This product worked well for me initially, noticeably lowering anxiety and muscular tension, but the 3 times I've used it I also got a headache. I would still recommend it to others with anxiety and muscular tension as it is an individual reaction and it might be fine for you.
Definitely quality GABA's
Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 08, 2014
I tried Now Foods' GABA in pill form but it accomplished nothing for me. This one has an even lower dosage than the Now Foods version yet it really calms me down while being very stressed. Also at night, I get so sleepy and it's much easier to fall asleep now and wondered what I've been doing differently....bingo, this GABA! An unexpected side effect when combining this with Astaxanthin is vivid dreams at night but not complaining because they're entertaining.
Good for non-functional brains.
Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Nov 25, 2013
Reduces stress and gives more thinking power!
Posted by 5073187470024041043 on Jun 23, 2013
used to help with sleep and mood. good dose.