Enzymatic Therapy, GS-500 and Chondroitin, Joint Health, 60 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Low Molecular Weight, Better Absorbed
- Helps Build and Maintain Joint Cartilage
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
GS-500 and Chondroitin dietary supplement is the first product to combine Enzymatic Therapy's popular GS-500 glucosamine sulfate with low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate. The result is a highly absorbable formula offering ultimate support for joints and cartilage.
Our chondroitin sulfate has an average molecular weight less than 16,000 daltons—less than half the molecular weight of most chondroitin products. This results in improved absorption.
Recommendations: Three tablets daily. May be taken as one tablet three times per day.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per 3 tablets||%DV**|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%**|
|Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate)||240 mg||7%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (stabilized) (shrimp shells)||1.5 g||***|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (average molecular weight less then 16,000 daltons)||1.2 g||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.