Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 30 Enteric-Coated Tablets9 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: EMT-08503
- UPC Code: 763948085033
- Package Quantity: 30 Enteric-Coated Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 4.5 x 4.9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.83
- No Garlic Breath!
- One Tablet = 4 Cloves of FRESH Garlic!
- #1 Fresh Garlic!
- One Pill Per Day
- Contains Allicin, Not Found in Aged Garlic
- Closest to Fresh Garlic
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Heart Health
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Reap the rewards of fresh garlic...
- Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound.
- Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it and avoid garlic breath.
- Clinically proven to support heart health in 15 independent studies.
- Contains the amount of garlic recommended by the German Commission E,† with just 1 tablet daily!
†The worldwide recognized authority for effective herbal remedies.
And keep your fresh breath, too!
Why Fresh is Best...
- Nearly every clinical trial showing that garlic supplements support heart health used fresh garlic extracts.
- Allicin is the key proven compound found in fresh, not aged, garlic. Allicin acts as an antioxidant and helps support cardiovascular health. To date, the scientific consensus contends that allicin obtained from enteric coated garlic tablets provides the most significant health supportive benefit.
In Fact, Aged Garlic:
- Yields NO beneficial allicin.
- Dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream.
- Is artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Support healthy cholesterol, naturally.
Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
Recommendations: One tablet daily with food. DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, calcium stearate, fractionated coconut oil, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, and stearic acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.
This product has a tamper-evident blister sheet. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||%DV|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract
standardized to contain a minimum of 3.4% alliin (11 mg)
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Garlinase tablets for several years now. It has no odor and does not cause any stomach discomfort or a heartburn like other brand did. I take one tablet a day with food. Recommended.
My bowels feel it right away if I stop taking this. A bit expensive but absolutely worth it. My stomach can't handle raw garlic. With this no aftertaste, no burning stomach, and seems like much of the benefits of raw garlic.