Enzymatic Therapy, GugulPlus, Heart Health, 90 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels Already Within Normal Range
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory tested
The nutrients in GugulPlus dietary supplement contribute to proper cholesterol functions in your body.
Guggul is the standardized extract of oleoresin of Commiphora mukul, an Ayurvedic herb used in India for over 2,500 years.
Recommendations: One tablet three times daily.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.
All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, or have gallstones or bile duct obstruction, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%***|
|Vitamin C (as potassium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Niacin (as inositol hexaniacinate)†||250 mg||1,250%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) (ChromeMate brand)††||50 mcg||42%|
|Guggul (Commiphora mukul) Gum Extract standardized to contain 2.5%guggulsterones (25 mg per g)||250 mg||**|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract||200 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
† Enzymatic Therapy's niacin is flush-free.
†† Patented niacin-bound GTF chromium