Enzymatic Therapy, Hawthorn Phytosome, Heart Health, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supplies Flavonoids, Which are Important to Healthy Cardiovascular Function
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
The proprietary technology, which combines one part standardized hawthorn extract with two parts phosphatidylcholine, dramatically improves absorption. Research indicates Phytosomes are absorbed more effectively than non-Phytosome products. With this enhanced delivery, more of the key compounds get where they're needed most—to the cells in your body.
This formula was developed in accordance with the safety and efficacy standards set forth by the German Commission E, which is the worldwide recognized authority for effective herbal remedies.
Recommendations: Two capsules three times daily.
Cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per 2 capsules||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%***|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) Leaf and Flower Phytosome
One part Hawthorn Extract, standardized to contain 9% vitexin-2'-rhamnoside, bound to two parts phosphatidylcholine (soy) using a proprietary process for improved absorption
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.