Enzymatic Therapy, Hot Plants, For Her, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- To Support Healthy Sexual Drive Function and Pleasure in Women
The Natural Herbal way to:
- Revitalize sexual performance and pleasure
- Promote sexual arousal
- Enhance sex drive and satisfaction
Hot Plants for Her sexual enhancement formula was developed in collaboration with medicine hunter Chris Kilham, a leader in the field of plant medicine.
- This formula is based on the findings in his book, Hot Plants, a guide to herbal support for sexual fulfillment.
- To develop this natural herbal formula, Kilham traveled to remote areas of the globe in search of native healers with traditional remedies for female sexual enhancement.
- Enzymatic Therapy took these herbs, combined them with modern science and developed this unique formula to safely enhance female sex drive and promote sexual arousal and satisfaction.
Two capsules daily, preferably one capsules twice daily with meals. If a more heightened effect is desired, take up to four capsules daily.
Vegetarian capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains: no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are taking prescription drugs. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 2 capsules||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%***|
|MacaPure brand Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides||400 mg||**|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract standardized to contain 4% withanolides||250 mg||**|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside||150 mg||**|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract standardized to contain a minimum of 0.8% eleutherosides E and B||150 mg||**|
|Catuaba (Erythroxylum catuaba) Bark Extract 4:1||100 mg||**|
|*** Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, |
** Daily Value not established.
Posted by 5086262255271802734 on Aug 02, 2016
Absolutely no difference. The capsules have an unpleasant smell and taste. Would not recommend.
Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013
Good herb for ladies.
Little difference yet
Posted by 4848109099714562748 on Jan 25, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1151993 on Feb 17, 2012
Helps greatly with lubrication.