Enzymatic Therapy, Liv-A-Tox, Liver Health, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Provides a Well-Balanced Combination of Nutrients Needed for Liver Function
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Lipotropic factors such as methionine and choline may provide support for normal fat metabolism. All organs and glands derived from bovine sources.
Three tablets daily.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size Amount per 3 tablets|
|Servings per container 30|
|Amount per 3 tablets||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%***|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||4,500 IU||90%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid and from rose hips)||25 mg||42%|
|Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||50%|
|Choline Bitartrate||850 mg||**|
|Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) Bark of Root Extract 6:1||150 mg||**|
|Boldo (Peumus boldus) Leaf Extract 2:1||150 mg||**|
|Celandine (Chelidonium majus) Aerial Part||135 mg||**|
|Fringe Tree (Chionanthus virginicus) Bark||135 mg||**|
|Ox Bile Extract||90 mg||**|
|Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root Extract||75 mg||**|
|Betaine HCl||75 mg||**|
|Liver (desiccated)||40 mg||**|
|Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Seed Oil standardized to contain 4.5% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||30 mg||**|
|***Percentage Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.