Enzymatic Therapy, MSM, OptiMSM, Joint Health, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Provides Sulfur to Support Joints and Overall Health
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
MSM, a metabolite of DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide), is a naturally-occurring component of every living cell. MSM is a bioavailable form of sulfur, which is necessary for the proper function of the body's skin, hair, nails, connective tissue, amino acid production, immune system, and healthy joints. Sulfur is considered a macronutrient and must be consumed each day for healthy function and growth of the body.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
One to three tablets daily.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin, and acacia.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||% Daily Value|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||1 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|