Enzymatic Therapy, MSM with GS-500, 180 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Value Size
- Shown to Support Joints and Joint Cartilage
- What Better Feels Like
- Joint Health
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
MSM a bioavailable form of sulfur, which is necessary for the proper function of the body's skin, hair and nails, connective tissue, amino acid production, and immune system. Sulfur must be consumed each day for healthy function and growth of the body.
Glucosamine sulfate is up to 90% absorbable, which makes it more readily available to the body to support healthy articular cartilage. Clinical studies show it's a key building block for connective tissue and cartilage.
Enzymatic Therapy's GS-500 was the first glucosamine sulfate product in the United States.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
One to three capsules daily.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% DV**|
|Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate)||78 mg||2%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (stabilized) (shrimp shells)||500 mg||**|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||250 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|