Enzymatic Therapy, Masculex, Men's Health, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Healthy Aging Complex
- Supports Proper Prostate Function
- Promotes Stamina and Endurance
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety and Performance
Recommendations: Two softgels three times daily with meals.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, beeswax, annatto color, caramel color, and soy lecithin.
Contains no salt, yeast, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per 2 softgels||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||100 IU||333%|
|Liquid Liver Fractions (Predigested and concentrated)||250 mg||***|
|Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) Root Extract 6:1||250 mg||***|
|Damiana (Turnera diffusa) Leaf Extract 5:1||100 mg||***|
|Proprietary Phytosterol Blend
beta sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol
|Wheat Germ Oil||100 mg||***|
|Cola (Cola acuminata) Nut Extract||40 mg||***|
|Panax Ginseng Root Extract standardized to contain a minimum 7% ginsenosides||40 mg|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract standardized to contain 85%-95% fatty acids, 0.2%-0.4% total sterols, 0.1%-0.3% beta-sitosterol||40 mg||***|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones and 2% bilobalide||20 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.