Enzymatic Therapy, Oral Nutrient Chelates, Heart Health, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Vitamins and Minerals for a Healthy Circulatory System
- Supports Calcium and Cholesterol Balance for Healthy Blood Flow
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Recommendations: Twelve tablets daily.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, ethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, and peppermint leaf oil.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 12 tablets|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount per 12 tablets||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%***|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1.5 g||2,500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||630 mg||3,150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||150 mg||7,500%|
|Calcium (as monocalcium phosphate)||105 mg||11%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||600 mcg||400%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium orotate and magnesium ascorbate)||146 mg||37%|
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)||9 mg||60%|
|Selenium (as selenium ascorbate)||300 mcg||429%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||113 mcg||6%|
|Manganese (as manganese ascorbate)||6 mg||300%|
|Potassium (as potassium orotate, potassium aspartate, potassium chloride, and potassium phosphate)||75 mg||2%|
|Proprietary Phytosterol Blend: beta sitosterol, campesterol stigmasterol, and other plant sterols (soy)||450 mg||**|
|Betaine HCl||300 mg||**|
|Mucopolysaccharide (soluble)||300 mg||**|
|Ammonium Chloride||291 mg||**|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed||194 mg||**|
|Bromelain (1,200 G.D.U./g)||150 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.