Enzymatic Therapy, Ostivone, Ipriflavone, Bone Health, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Enhances the Body's Absorption and Use of Calcium
- What Better Feels Like
- Ostivone - A Formulation for Healthy Bones
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Ostivone bone formula features ipriflavone, which has been shown in more than 60 studies to support bone mineral density.
Ostivone is best when used in conjunction with multi-nutrient bone support products with extra calcium such as Enzymatic Therapy's Osteoprime.
Recommendations: One capsule three times daily with meals.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Ostivone (Ipriflavone) may slow the metabolism of theophylline (a prescription drug for asthma). Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product in conjunction with theophylline. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per capsule||% Daily Value|
|Ipriflavone (Ostivone brand)||200 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Taking the Enzymatic Therapy Ostivone (Ipriflavone), along with other bone-building supplements, has increased my bone density significantly in the past few years. I've gone from "osteoporosis" to "osteopenia" which amazes my doctor!