Enzymatic Therapy, Panax Ginseng, Energy, 60 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Powered by Phytosomes for Greater Absorption
- Increases Resistance to Stress and Enhances Stamina and Energy
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance Laboratory Tested
Clinical studies show Panax ginseng significantly reduces feelings of stress and nervousness resulting in the enhancement of stamina, energy and sense of well-being. The proprietary Phytosome process, which combines one part standardized Panax ginseng extract with two parts phosphatidylcholine, creates active components that are more readily absorbed. In fact, over 100 scientific studies prove that Phytosome technology delivers the key compounds where you need them most-to the cells of your body. That's Phytosome Power!
Recommendations: One tablet one or two times daily.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||% Daily Value|
|Panax Ginseng Root Phytosome
One part Panax Ginseng Extract, standardized to contain 37.5% ginsenosides, bound to two parts phosphatidylcholine (soy) using a proprietary process for improved absorption.
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I only buy herbs that work and so many of them are watered down. This Panax however, is the best I've ever used. Latest studied (Pubmed)suggest that the constituents in Panax help fight cancer too.