Enzymatic Therapy, Remifemin, Perimenopause & Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Estrogen Free
- More Effective than Soy
- Clinically Proven
- Naturally Reduces Hot Flashes, Night Sweats & Mood Swings
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Therapy
- For Menopause & Perimenopause
- Clinically Proven
- 70% Reduction in Symptoms
- OB/GYN Recommended
- Safe & Natural
Remifemin Menopause Relief
Safe, Natural Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for Relieving Menopausal Symptoms
Exclusively with the unique RemiSure standardized black cohosh extract—the subject of over 90 scientific papers.
- Hormone-Free: Can be safely used by women who cannot take estrogen, including those with a history of breast cancer.
- Clinically Effective: Shown to provide 70% reduction in hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability and related occasional sleeplessness.
- Widely Used & Recommended: OB/GYN recommended non-prescription menopausal/perimenopausal therapy; used by millions of women in Europe for over 50 years.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening with water. Expect noticeable results in a few weeks, with full benefits after using for 4-12 weeks.
Lactose (milk), cellulose, potato starch, magnesium stearate, natural peppermint flavor.
Standardized to be equivalent to 20 mg of black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if taking prescription drugs. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice. For a few consumers, gastrointestinal discomfort or allergic reactions may occur but should not be persistent. If you observe these or other side effects, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Safety sealed for your protection. This product has a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil or pouch is punctured.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Tablet||%DV|
|Black Cohosh Extract (root, rhizome) equivalent to||20 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|