Enzymatic Therapy, Smart Q10, CoQ10, Maple Nut Flavored, 200 mg, 30 Chewable Tablets
Priced together: $43.46 Priced separately: $45.46
- The World's Most Clinically-Studied CoQ10††
- Pure Proven Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart and Brain Health
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
†† Independent, peer-review published studies.
Experience The Pure Proven Power of Smart Q10!
- Up to 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products.
- Features natural Vitaline brand CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable form that delivers better, faster, more complete absorption in both your bloodstream and cells.
- The Vitaline brand of CoQ10 used in this product is the subject of more than 25 studies at prestigious organizations like Harvard Medical School and the Veterans Administration Health Care System, and clinical trials funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health.
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering medications, including Zocor, Pravachol and Lipitor.†
†Brands listed are trademarks of their respective companies.
Smart Q10 is recommended by Cardiologists and Neurologists for heart and brain health support.
Smart Q10 is the FIRST shown to be absorbed in both bloodstream AND cells. That's critically important because your brain and heart cells work day and night and rely on CoQ10's energy support.
Recommendations: Adults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children: As directed by a health care practitioner.
Dextrose, rice maltodextrin, fructose, silicon dioxide, natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, safflower oil, and soybean oil.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone 10) (Vitaline brand)||200 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.