- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Value Size
- Balances Mood Naturally
- Supports Positive Emotional Health
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Your Most Trusted Source for St. John's Wort
People throughout the world rely on St. John's wort for mental well-being. More than 25 double-blind, controlled trials have confirmed the herb's support for stress and mood. Its two unique compounds, hypericins and hyperforin, are key to the extract's potent, beneficial effects.
- Clinically proven for overall well-being
- Promotes positive mood
Enzymatic Therapy's St. John's Wort Extract is standardized to deliver the same powerful effectiveness in each convenient, twice-per-day dose.
This formula was developed in accordance with the safety and efficacy standards set forth by the German Commission E, which is the worldwide recognized authority for effective herbal remedies.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, modified cellulose, vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Due to the St. John's wort extract, in extremely rare cases light-skinned people may experience a sensitivity to excessive exposure to the sun. If pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescription drugs, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%***|
|St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) Flower Head Extract standardized to contain 0.3% hypericins||450 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are abed on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.