Enzymatic Therapy, Tart Cherry Ultra Chewable, Natural Cherry Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- #1 Best Seller†
- Supports The Body's Natural Anti-Inflammatory Response
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Experience the benefits of delicious Tart Cherry Ultra Chewables, from Enzymatic Therapy, the #1 Cherry Fruit Brand!†
It provide potent antioxidants that support the body's natural anti-inflammatory response. The antioxidants in Tart Cherry Ultra help to prevent oxidative damage.
Additionally, diets high in cherries have been shown to support healthy uric acid levels.††
†Refers to Enzymatic Therapy brand. SPINS Cherry Fruit Ingredient Brand Report; 52 wks ending 6-9-12; total US X-WF.
††Uric acid levels already within normal limits.
Take 3 chewable tablets daily.
Sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol, maltodextrin, modified rice starch, tart cherry, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, malic acid, and citric acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin.
If pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
|Serving Size: 3 Chewable Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 3 Tablets||% DV**|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) Skin Concentrate||1.2 g||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.